On the occasion of the 20th anniversary (September 2014) of the journal "REVOLUTIONARY DEMOCRACY" we wish you every success in continuing publishing of the journal for the correct orientation of the revolutionary working class and the Indian peoples in their struggle against capitalism and imperialism and we stand by in this effort.
We consider “REVOLUTIONARY DEMOCRACY” an important magazine, because it studies and analyzes from the standpoint of revolutionary Marxism the economic and socio-political situation in India and worldwide.
- It supports and stands in the struggles of the international proletariat and the various peoples against capitalism and imperialism,
- It is guided by revolutionary Marxism ie. Leninism-Stalinism,
- It combats the traditional reactionary bourgeois ideology and the various counter-revolutionary currents (social democracy, revisionism, Trotskyism, anarchism, etc.),
- It defends Marxist positions on the questions of anti-imperialist-proletarian revolution and it has a Marxist conception of socialism-communism and its practical application-building in the Soviet Union (1917-1953) the Leninist-Stalinist period till the violent coup overthrowing of the dictatorship of the proletariat - after the death-murder of Joseph V. Stalin - from the treacherous anticommunist Khrushchevit group of Khrushchev-Brezhnev that restored capitalism in the Soviet Union - restoration that was completed in the mid 1960s.
- It defends, promotes and highlights the revolutionary traditions of the world proletariat and the international communist and workers' movement of the Comintern-Cominform,
- It defends fighters and cultivates and promotes the proletarian internationalism
With revolutionary greetings,
Movement for the Reorganisation of the KKE 1918-1955